Breaking News

Paragraph on A Book Fair I Have Visited

Paragraph on A Book Fair I Have Visited

A book Fair is a beautiful fair where different sorts of books are displayed and sold. Nowadays it's become very fashionable. I used to be very lucky to go to the Ekushey Boi Mela this year. per annum, the fair has persisted on the occasion of 21st February to stay us the struggle and sacrifice within the language movement. The fair was organized by Bangla Academy within the premises of the institution. I went there with a number of my friends. once I entered the most gate of the fair, I found a special environment. I saw all kinds of books like fiction, textbooks, dramas, children's books, reference books, etc. Man, women, and youngsters of all ages and classes gathered there. The stalls ware occupied by different publishers. From a bookstall, I bought some favorite books. within the evening, many poets and novelists and writers came to go to the fair. Besides books, other attractive articles were also sold within the fair. Book fair is extremely important because it upgrades our thoughts and expands our knowledge. I used to be very delighted to visit such good and gathered some new experience there.
Paragraph on A Book Fair I Have Visited, Book fair
Paragraph on A Book Fair I Have Visited

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Please Write Something Meaningful About This Article. If You Haven't Much Knowledge on English Then Comment on Your Mother Tongue.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks For Your Valuable Comment. Your Comment Inspire Us to More Work, to More Publish Article.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Please Write Something Meaningful About This Article. If You Haven't Much Knowledge on English Then Comment on Your Mother Tongue.

      Delete
  4. Thanks For Your Valuable Comment. Your Comment Inspire Us to More Work, to More Publish Article.

    ReplyDelete